How to install the plugin?
Spigot, Bukkit, Sponge, and BungeeCord
Our plugin works on Spigot, Craftbukkit, BungeeCord, Sponge, etc. This guide will help you to set-up the plugin on Spigot and Craftbukkit.
1. Create a new server (click for guide)
2. Download the CraftingStore plugin, you can find it at the "Servers" section in the right top corner.
3. Upload the CraftingStore.jar into the plugins folder, like any other plugin. (/plugins folder)
4. Restart your server, do not reload. This might break the plugin (and lots of other plugins).
5. The plugin now created a config (/plugins/CraftingStore/config.yml).
6. Copy the API key created in step 1, and copy & paste it into the config.yml after the "api key" section. You can also use the command "/craftingstore key YOURKEY" to do so.
7. Restart your server (or reload the plugin by using /craftingstore reload, this is not needed if the command was used)
You are now ready to accept donations!
We currently do not have a native client for Hurtworld, but you can use the RCON protocol to sent commands to your server, we are working on the plugin.
We currently do not have a native client for Rust, but you can use the RCON protocol to sent commands to your server, we are working on the plugin.