We offer the ability for packages to also give a user role on the Discord server
How to connect your server?
1. Invite our Discord bot to your server (click here!)
2. Create a server from the dashboard (by clicking here), and select the "Discord" server type.
3. Click "set-up" after creating the server.
4. Give the bot enough permissions, it needs to: assign roles and manage members.
5. Copy the provided command into your Discord server (example: !craftingstore:secret mysecretkey)
6. You can now go to your packages and select the "Discord tab". Here you can set your roles.
The customer will receive an e-mail with a personal "claim" command that they can use. You likely want to create a Discord channel where your players can enter their confirmation tokens.