How to set-up the payment gateways on our system.
How to set up PayPal
We offer PayPal as a direct gateway on our platform. Setting up PayPal on your CraftingStore account is easy to do in a few steps.
1. Go to CraftingStore, and select "gateways" from the sidebar.
2. Enter your PayPal mail, and set "Enabled PayPal" to yes.
3. Save the settings.
Note: Your account needs to have IPN calls enabled. Some accounts do not have this, please check if you have a premier or Business account before setting this up.
How to set up PaymentWall
To set-up PaymentWall, you will need a LIVE application on Paymentwall. You can create one, and contact the support with your business model so they can activate your account.
If you need to test the IPN you can set the "uid" field to "test", this will validate your payment.
When your project is LIVE you can follow these steps;
1. Open your project.
2. Change the "pingback URL" to https://www.craftingstore.net/callback/paymentwall
3. Change the "Pingback signature version" to 2.
4. Open the gateways page (gateways at the sidebar).
5. Enter the project's app and secret key on this page.
6. You can use Paymentwall now, to accept payments!
How to set up PayGol
Setting up PayGol is really easy to do, just follow the steps below.
1. Create an account at PayGol.com
2. Go to the notification page, and change the IPN URL to https://api.craftingstore.net/callback/paygol
3. Enter your Service ID and Secret key on the CraftingStore gateways page.
4. Set-up your payment gateways.
You are now ready to accept payments using PayGol